You know about them, you love them – but you don’t DO them. One of the easiest and most effective ways to generate new business (on a regular basis) is to host lectures in your office.
I’m sure you have presentations on a shelf somewhere…or maybe on your desk RIGHT NOW that you can use to generate new patients/clients/customers.
You know I’m right!
So, take ACTION today.
1. Set a date 3-5 weeks from now to host your lecture. (Wednesday nights work really well)
2. Decide the topic.
3. Put a flyer and e-mail invitation together that advertises the 3 – 5 most compelling “things” they will learn from you. (i.e. How they will benefit from your information – “What’s in it for them”)
4. Include RSVP instructions and a deadline (about 1 week before the lecture)
5. Have your assistant call each patient/client/customer you e-mail an invitation to…to make sure they received the invitation and if they have any interest in attending…AND, what guest they will be bringing with them – ASSUME this on the call. (This 1 step will help generate plenty of attendees and NEW business!)
6. Follow up and confirm all registrants 2 days before the lecture.
7. Teach the lecture and sign them up!
Did I leave out a step?
Let me know.
DO THIS – it works!
Dr. Len Schwartz
Pres/CEO of Pro2Pro Network